We are a company that highly values integrity, humility and respect in all situations and strive to employ people that also hold to these values. If you feel that you hold these values and are properly qualified for the job, we would love to hear from you!
Published: February 19, 2019
We are a dynamic company servicing all of Ontario in the Aggregate Surface Mine Industry looking for a Site Foreman to:
- Oversee and direct day to day plant operations including site set-up, production, maintenance, dismantling, and moving
- Implement company plans, safety standards and quality practices
- Have involvement with employee recruitment, selection, training and development
Educational and Training Requirements
- 5 years working experience in a pit or quarry with increasing responsibility in a management role
- Generalist background with broad knowledge of all aspects of the aggregate industry including operations and maintenance planning/implementation, employee management including training and development, contractor management, etc.
- Mechanical aptitude with operational and maintenance knowledge of aggregate crushers, screening plants, conveyors, stackers and bins, generators, pumps, classifiers, loaders and bobcats.
- Management training and experience in supervising people (directing, coaching, mentoring, communicating, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Ontario Health and Safety Act and relevant codes, standards and specifications.
- Safety Training including WSIB I and WSIB II Certification an asset
- Post Secondary Education an asset
We offer a competitive pay and benefits package. Interested applicants can forward their resumes directly by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to (705) 326-0305.