We are a company that highly values integrity, humility and respect in all situations and strive to employ people that also hold to these values. If you feel that you hold these values and are properly qualified for the job, we would love to hear from you!
Effective: Monday, April 12, 2021
We are a dynamic aggregate processing company looking for General Labourers to join our team. The successful candidates will be willing to travel throughout southern Ontario and will have 3-5 years experience working outdoors in either a construction, aggregate processing or farming environment and will be physically able to perform hands on physical labour job tasks throughout the day.
Job Tasks will include:
- General Plant operations
- Equipment Start-up and Shut-down
- Assisting with general plant maintenance
- General site clean-up on a daily basis as well as during in plant set-up or dismantle
- Loading material into a crusher
- Using a variety of tools including torches, IT Loaders, power tools etc
We offer a competitive pay and benefits package. Interested applicants can forward their resumes using the form linked below.