We are a dynamic company servicing all of Ontario in the Aggregate Surface Mine Industry looking for a Site Foreman to:
- Oversee and direct day to day plant operations including site set-up, production, maintenance, dismantling, and moving
- Implement company plans, safety standards and quality practices
- Have involvement with employee recruitment, selection, training and development
Educational and Training Requirements
- 5 years working experience in a pit or quarry with increasing responsibility in a management role
- Generalist background with broad knowledge of all aspects of the aggregate industry including operations and maintenance planning/implementation, employee management including training and development, contractor management, etc.
- Mechanical aptitude with operational and maintenance knowledge of aggregate crushers, screening plants, conveyors, stackers and bins, generators, pumps, classifiers, loaders and bobcats.
- Management training and experience in supervising people (directing, coaching, mentoring, communicating, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Ontario Health and Safety Act and relevant codes, standards and specifications.
- Safety Training including WSIB I and WSIB II Certification an asset
- Post Secondary Education an asset
We offer a competitive pay and benefits package. Interested applicants can forward their resumes directly by email to [email protected] or by fax to (705) 326-0305.