Heavy Equipment Operator: Excavator, Loader
We are a company that highly values integrity, humility and respect in all situations and strive to employ people that also hold to these values. If you feel that you hold these values and are properly qualified for the job, we would love to hear from you!
Effective: Monday, April 12, 2021
We are a dynamic aggregate processing company looking for Plant Operators / Maintenance Personnel to join our team. The successful candidates will be willing to travel throughout southern Ontario and will have 3-5 years experience working outdoors in either a construction, aggregate processing or farming environment and will be physically able to perform hands on physical labour job tasks throughout the day.
Job Tasks will include:
- General Plant operations
- Mobile equipment operations.
- Equipment Start-up and Shut-down
- Plant maintenance (crushers, screens, conveyors, etc)
- Plant set up, dismantling and transport
- General site clean-up on a daily basis
- Using a variety of tools including torches, IT Loaders, power tools etc